• Engineers with B.E./ B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Diploma holder with D.C.E. in Civil Engineering well versed in Civil works, structural works, finishing works, reading drawings, marking, giving levels, preparing BBS, preparing labour bills, making schedule of program/ bar chart, preparing R.A. Bills, reconciliation of materials, attending site meetings and also interaction at different levels like architects, consultants and clients and problem solving at various levels of the work force according to BOQ etc.
• Supervisors with minimum P.U.C. pass for execution of work, ability to read drawing, interacting with the engineers, handling of men and material, supervision of shuttering, barbending civil works, finishing works and safety aspects etc.
• Foremen to take instructions from engineers, supervisors for execution of civil works, shuttering and barbending works.
• Store keepers to maintain records of materials, taking measurements of vehicles, recording quantities.
• Skilled labour – Carpenters, Barbenders, Mason, Electrician, Plumber and fitters.
• Unskilled labour – to act as assistants for the skilled labour category.